Better Me - Smile Hoodie

World Ocean Month – Limited Collection

The fabric was created through a blend of 50% recycled plastic bottles and 50% recycled cotton. We worked with a factory that has Global Recycled Standard and Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production certifications. The fabric was then garment dyed using an eco-friendly and water-conscious process. We took it a step further and used a water-based print which is more sustainable than typical plastisol inks.



Better Me - Smile Hoodie

“Our WHY to this incredible launch:

Oceans cover 70% of earth, we live on the other 30% and we affect directly the ocean with our actions, let’s take care of it and support this drop to create a better movement for me and you!”

“Let’s purchase for a purpose”


Black, White


S, M, L, XL


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Better Me – Smile Hoodie”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Make your donation to Better Me!

help us to continue working on our cleanups and our environmental care work.